Dan Bush of Psychopia Pictures asked Moonshine Pictures to provide editorial dailies and color correct his latest series on the How Stuff Works network, Fw: Thinking. Working with his VFX team, our colorists were able to find a simple workflow to fit Psychopia’s future tech series.
More about How Stuff Works (from their website):
HowStuffWorks got its start in 1998 at a college professor’s kitchen table. From there, we quickly grew into an award-winning source of unbiased, reliable, easy-to-understand answers and explanations of how the world actually works. Today, our writers, editors, podcasters and video hosts share all the things we’re most excited to learn about with nearly 30 million visitors to the site each month. Learn more about our authors, and maybe even become one yourself. You can learn more about us in our FAQ.
HowStuffWorks creates great content that can live on just about any platform! Check us out in these cool new locations.
Audio podcasts on iTunes total more than 35 million downloads a month, including some of the most popular titles, such as Stuff You Should Know and Stuff You Missed in History Class.
- Stuff You Should Know: iTunes | Podcast Page | RSS
- Stuff You Missed in History Class: iTunes | Podcast Page | RSS
- Stuff to Blow Your Mind: iTunes | Podcast Page | RSS
- Stuff Mom Never Told You: iTunes | Podcast Page | RSS
- BrainStuff: iTunes | RSS
- TechStuff: iTunes | RSS
- Stuff They Don’t Want You to Know: iTunes | Podcast Page | RSS
- CarStuff: iTunes | Podcast Page | RSS
- Part-Time Genius: iTunes | Podcast Page | RSS
- FoodStuff: iTunes | Podcast Page | RSS
- Fw:Thinking: iTunes | Podcast Page | RSS
Videos on HowStuffWorks.com and our popular YouTube channels unmask everything from why girls supposedly like horses (thanks to Stuff Mom Never Told You) to why we get brain freeze (courtesy of BrainStuff). Here are our YouTube channels: